Daniel’s signature drink from the 2007 Swedish Barista Championships. The Espresso Royale is a carbonated coffee drink with a fresh character, slightly dry just like a good champagne, with the distinct coffee notes in the aftertaste.
- Espresso (single shot)
- 1cl concentrated blackberry juice
- 6cl pomegranate juice
- 3 drops lemon juice
- 3cl carbonated mineral water
- Mix pomegranate juice, lemon juice and blackberry juice in a soda streamer.
- Load with a cylinder and carbonate lightly.
- Fill a champagne glass to half with the juice mixture.
- Brew a single espresso shot and chill with ice in a shaker or glass.
- Add espresso to the champagne glass, stir and top with mineral water.